Dreams...
It’s a 2-way road… divider in the middle…
probably made in a new locality… there are no buildings on either side… just plain land…
I am walking on the footpath… beside the road … but I don’t think I know where…
I hear some sound … I turn back… and far … far away I see a bus coming towards me…
I hope for this vehicle to come by… so that I could get a ride in the direction I am walking…
My eyes sparkle…
After a second I see a friend walking in the opposite direction on the other side of the road…
I walk towards him to the other side… I greet him and speak to him with earnest regard… I get some casual response…
I bid adios and
I come back to the other side of the road to continue my walk…
I lift my head up… and I see that bus far… far away… having already passed by…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s a dull dark room… and I am removing my vest…
Unbelievably… my vest shrinks…
and I am unable to remove it completely…
or I am unable to wear it back…
I’m stuck…
I struggle… and struggle… to get away… and suffocate for breath…
I realize… I cant take it anymore… it’s the end……
And suddenly… I open my eyes… its 3 AM in the clock…
... ... ...
May be I know why ... or may be... its just a rationality...
Darshan.
probably made in a new locality… there are no buildings on either side… just plain land…
I am walking on the footpath… beside the road … but I don’t think I know where…
I hear some sound … I turn back… and far … far away I see a bus coming towards me…
I hope for this vehicle to come by… so that I could get a ride in the direction I am walking…
My eyes sparkle…
After a second I see a friend walking in the opposite direction on the other side of the road…
I walk towards him to the other side… I greet him and speak to him with earnest regard… I get some casual response…
I bid adios and
I come back to the other side of the road to continue my walk…
I lift my head up… and I see that bus far… far away… having already passed by…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s a dull dark room… and I am removing my vest…
Unbelievably… my vest shrinks…
and I am unable to remove it completely…
or I am unable to wear it back…
I’m stuck…
I struggle… and struggle… to get away… and suffocate for breath…
I realize… I cant take it anymore… it’s the end……
And suddenly… I open my eyes… its 3 AM in the clock…
... ... ...
May be I know why ... or may be... its just a rationality...
Darshan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home