Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Relief or disbelief...!

Long time since I visited here... Don't know how, things have never been so conspicuously two-fold around me... Contemplations are all over... in my mind... Sometime I start contemplating, if to contemplate or not... Eitherways... neither the world, nor the ppl change...

It has been quite a relief after a release... Had been visiting some places here and there... nearby. Here are some ...

On Friday night, we guys had been to Tornoto Downtown (Just like visiting our MG Road)... Started off at around 11 PM and came back at around 2 AM... We strolled in Yonge Street, with Tim Hortons Coffee Cartons, looking around at city in particular.. and usual chatting and discussion. BTW, this Yonge street is the longest street in the world. I don't know how true it is, but I've heard and read that it is almost 2000 kms long, yes, 2000 kms... and this runs straight through Toronto...!
God...! The back drop of the city during night is a wall-paper... And with that CN Tower amidst the other buildings, just splendid ...
I'm still in awe ... !!!

This is just a glimpse of the things happening around in the past 2 weeks... After the gentle relief from project activities.. Even to blame the weather here... Last week had some superb fun time doing some snow tubing... Going down a ramp of snow.. with a 80 deg fall .. superrr..

Then we went to Welland Canal.. where 2 lakes, Eerie and Ontario are connected.. despite the escarpment... Ppl should have seen a similar one for Suez Canal.. where they raise and lower-down the ships... to accommodate the change in the heights of the 2 water bodies... by filling in water in a canal... Good one... non-operational due to winter, but good one.

Then went over to Port Dalhousie... usual port, nothing great... BTW.. lake Ontario (and all the other 4, part of the 5 great lakes of N America) is so big, that we cannot see the other side of the shore... is looks like a sea..!
Here.. we walked over frozen lake.. for some distance.. Temperature out was around -10 Then we went back to the car.. turned the heater on and still damn bad.. Then we bumped into Tim Hortons.. picked some French Vanilla and English Coffee (Both are coffee flavors) and seemed to have got some temperature back...

BTW... Today I will be completing 3 months of my entry (12th Dec)... Had some first time driving experiences here... I am taking some driving classes here, for becoming familiar with the traffic etiquette here... I drove a Chevy Impala...


I'm currently listening to the song "Indian Rain" from "Colonial Cousins". Definitely a song that puts me atleast half a decade ... behind time...
May be deepening the BLUEs... :-P
But good...

Hmmm... Days and nights are improving here... When I had arrived, Sunrise was at 7:45 AM and Sunset at 4:45 PM. Now it is around 6:15 AM and 6:45 PM.. Temperature is expected to jump above the zero level this week... and officially, "Spring" is starting from April (Don't recall the date). So, things should pick some heat around...!

I'm happy to see the Sun almost every morning... Interesting.. how perspectives change... Well... thatz what this page all about... Perspectives... Some more soon... I dont know when.. You dont know when....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home