Saturday, May 05, 2007

Pain...

I had written this long time ago... I don't know when... I don't know why... I've added some stuff here & there to make some sense...

;-)

---------------------------

With what I have seen and empathized... this feeling of pain is immensely influential. I've realized that I could do anything to get away from it. When it is physical... then I have everything under my control to get away from it... be it anything that hurts...

What makes it difficult is when this pain is from within... by thoughts... How will I get away from them… How will I convince myself that those thoughts are not necessary? Just like breathing… they come and go like air ... in and out of my consciousness... hogging away not only my ability to think... but also ...

I had heard or read somewhere... It is impossible to feel pain without my senses... and BTW, memory gives us senses... just like songs from a CD... they are there... to be played whenever I want...

---------------------------

Attempting to take away senses from consciousness...
Darshan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home