Dimension...
. . . . .
him/he/his - her/she/her ()
I did it all because of ()... after all... what had I to get from () ... and ... () only approached me in the first place... and I was shocked... I had no clue () had such thoughts in () mind... and yet after all the trouble () caused me... with all the pestering () did... I took it all... only because... I dint want () to feel bad... I dint want () to get hurt... and with all this... () takes me for granted and tells all those things () has no right to... what does () think of ()self... how am I responsible for this state... what can I do... I have my reasons... I cannot accept it... and yet with all that... I did it for () ... ... ... () will never understand... I just endured it for () sake...
her/she/her - him/he/his ()
IF... if... () could do it for () own sake...
. . . . .
him/he/his - her/she/her ()
I did it all because of ()... after all... what had I to get from () ... and ... () only approached me in the first place... and I was shocked... I had no clue () had such thoughts in () mind... and yet after all the trouble () caused me... with all the pestering () did... I took it all... only because... I dint want () to feel bad... I dint want () to get hurt... and with all this... () takes me for granted and tells all those things () has no right to... what does () think of ()self... how am I responsible for this state... what can I do... I have my reasons... I cannot accept it... and yet with all that... I did it for () ... ... ... () will never understand... I just endured it for () sake...
her/she/her - him/he/his ()
IF... if... () could do it for () own sake...
. . . . .

1 Comments:
wonder what triggered this ..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home